Saturday, January 31, 2009
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I’m so happy that we have Giordano Ladies & Giordano Concepts here in Manila now. Yes, I do know that I’m bias since I work for the company but seriously, I love their clothes to pieces. Their brand aesthetics totally jive with mine. And the employee discount I get doesn’t hurt either. Well, maybe a little bit on my wallet. Hahaha.
I know I’ve been complaining a lot about life and all that. I guess this is just the time where everything is not going the way you want it to be. I think one just must look ahead and think of what lessons you’ll be able to pick up from the troubles you’ve experience. Yeah, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade as they say.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
I’m still wearing a LOT of blacks lately. I should be adding more colour into my outfits.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Anyway, I'll just post my outfits these past few days.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
So today, I was suppose to be resting but I decided to go with my sister to look for costumes for our Thanksgiving party tomorrow (theme: Hollywood). I'm going as Lara Croft. Hahaha.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Thursday, January 8, 2009
I had a little fun with my camera 'coz I found my tripod! It's been missing since I can't remember when. Hahaha.
I need more lace blouses. I saw some from Zara before but I wasn't able to go back and now they are all gone. Great huh?
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Saturday, January 3, 2009
On a different note. It seems like I'm the only person here in Manila who did not go to the Zara sale. Yep, today was the 1st day of the sale. I was cooped up here at home cleaning my clothes pile and packing some of my clothes for our move next month. I so want to go. Maybe I'll go on a weekday when everyone is back at work. Hehehe. We shall see.
Friday, January 2, 2009
1. work hard: I need to help out and start taking work seriously.
2. wake up early: I need to stop going to work late. Even though I'm in flexi time doesn't mean I don't need to be at the office by 9.
3. save!: I really really need to stop my impulsive buying.
4. eat less & healthy & exercise: Stop my binge eating and start eating proper food not junk food. And go to the gym every week.
5. utilize my clothes: I have a lot of clothes and I must wear them more than once!!!
6. keep my room & closet tidy: This one is going to be really hard but hopefully I'll be able to do this when we move house in a few months.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Had pritchon, lechon baka (roasted calf), garlic crabs and salad for our New Year’s eve dinner. Yummy!
And celebrated 2009 with a bang! Loads of fireworks littered the sky tonight.
Happy New Year everyone!