The Goody Spin Pin is getting a lot of great reviews from bloggers (Into the Gloss) to magazines (Harper's Bazaar)! Real Beauty (US) gave it a Gold Star Awards in 2010 for Brilliant Beauty Breakthroughs. "Just like any big project, the perfect hairstyle requires a vision and the right tools. So it's no wonder that Goody created these screw-like hairpins to take the difficulty out of creating the perfect stay-put chignon: Wrap your hair into a bun, and twist a pin into the style at each end. Just one pair is the equivalent to 40 bobby pins, which eliminates the needle-in-the-haystack-type search through your updo at the end of the night." Here's what Good Housekeeping Magazine (US) has to say about the spin pin: "Tiny hair tools as life changers...really? Our long-haired testers responded with a resounding yes. "These simple corkscrew pins held updo styles more securely and elegantly than twice as many bobby pins," says GHRI Beauty Lab Chemist Charmaine Gillespie. With the average woman spending more than 20 minutes every morning on her hair, even a little time-saving helps a lot. Testers raved that these mane tamers were invisible when anchored in hair and were a cinch to put in." They also included it to their Third Annual VIP (Very Innovative Products) Awards.
Well the wonderful people of Goody Philippines is giving away a pair of spin pin and a super cute paddle brush to a lucky reader of Fashionista Fortune Cookie!
All you need to do are:
- You must be a follower of my blog.
- Please LIKE Goody Philippines on Facebook
- Leave a comment and tell me why you want to win the spin pin & paddle brush. (Be creative!)
- Don't forget to leave your name, email and username for both Facebook & Twitter
- Like this video on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/iOc8cA
- Tweet this: "WIN a #SpinPin from #GoodyPH via @sweetcandylove http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAjCLfQi2Xc"
- Help spread the word! Blog or share in Facebook about the giveaway! :)