Clinique has chosen Gino Erana as the winner of The Clinique Chronicles!
And, Clinique's very happy with the results of the campaign, so they decided to give gifts to runners-up Corrine, Mirzi, and Mary Grace for joining the promo! They will be e-mailed by Clinique on how they can claim their gift at Rustan's Makati. :)
As I've always said that when it comes to beauty products I am totally clueless. But there is one thing I am pretty sure of and it is Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. I've been using this lotion ever since my mum gave me a bottle when I was back in grade school. Those were the days when my skin broke-out and was super oily. I think we all went through that puberty awkward skin stage. I remember that my mum gave me the whole set of Clinique's 3-step program but I must that I never did get into the habit of using their program as I find their toners very harsh for my skin but I keep going back to their Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. I just love how gentle this moisturizer is on my skin. Another fond memory of Clinique is that I would always receive those cute Clinique pouches (that I would use as my pencil case) from my balikbayan aunt. The pouches are filled with little make-up samples that I would put on when I play dress-up with friends.
You might be wondering why I'm talking about a beauty brand all of a sudden when this is a style blog. Well you see Clinique Philippines contacted me to be part of the the 6 bloggers for their campaign called "The Clinique Chronicles". Clinique invited me to their Clinique Real Women Party on November 5 and I get to bring a reader with me! :) How cool will that be? So would you like to be my date to the party?
Here's how you can join:
- Leave a comment and share your Clinique experience. You can talk about anything to do with Clinique. It can be your fave Clinique product or why you love Clinique.
- Remember that you must be available for dinner on November 5 (Saturday) in Makati. I don't want to be dateless, okay? :)
- I will ask my dear husband to choose the winner to be unbias & fair.
- The contest will end end on November 3, 2011 at 11:59pm. I will announce who my date will be by November 4, sometime after lunch. Details of the event will be announced via blog post & twitter
- Please don't forget to leave your name & email address so I can contact you!